Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did you know that there is a ';Squirrel Sex'; sub category under ';Pets- Rodents';?

You just went and looked for it didn't you? Sucker...Did you know that there is a ';Squirrel Sex'; sub category under ';Pets- Rodents';?
There is?!





*looks*


damn....there isn't....Did you know that there is a ';Squirrel Sex'; sub category under ';Pets- Rodents';?
yeah, well for a minute I thought you were wearing a bridal veil
That's dirty!
nope..and i still dont..but i assume there isn't one...but nice try man...i am NOT a sucker..
And did you know that the word gullible is not in the dictionary?
I would have went and looked if you didn't type in those extra details......sucker
You WOULD ask a question about Squirrels after you answered my question and told me to ask a question about Squirrels. This category is not big enough for the two of us! I call a duel...Right after I eat!





Oh, and to answer the question, I did not look it up...Jokes on you man, the joke's on you!
No and I'm not interested Freak...
I didn't look! lol
Ha ha... no I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment