Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poll - Do you kiss your cat or your squirrel in his cage goodnight?

theres too many cats around here to smooch them all but two of the dogs sleep with me and they always get a kiss, even though they hog the bed.Poll - Do you kiss your cat or your squirrel in his cage goodnight?
Dont have eitherPoll - Do you kiss your cat or your squirrel in his cage goodnight?
The cat is on my bed, the dog is on the couch...now where did I put that little squirrely squirrel? mmm?``
I don't have either, but there's a pack of squirrel's in white leisure suits outside, holding a sing that reads,





';We know you're in there, and you know what we want. Come out now and we'll take it easy on you.';





What are they talking about? What do they want?
i'm learning yoga so i can kiss the cat.i kiss the squirrel when i get a chance
I pet my kitties on the head every night. =)
hmm I honestly don't know where my squirrel is...


and I keep him in a box....


*rattles box*


cru....?
I cuddle with my cats as I go to sleep at night.


They won't come to me at the same time because they don't get along, but they will both come up for some cuddling before I fall asleep.


Then, in the morning, I usually find my one curled up at my feet, and the other sitting next to me, watching me as I wake up.
Only Outside Pets Here....!!
Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment