Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It has been suggested that I catch a squirrel and teach it to type and answer questions. Is this possible?

And Bumbles, stand back. I don't want you to fart and kill my answering tree squirrel!!! lolIt has been suggested that I catch a squirrel and teach it to type and answer questions. Is this possible?
LOL!!!! Ok... I will say away from ye squirrel!!!!! LOL!!!!It has been suggested that I catch a squirrel and teach it to type and answer questions. Is this possible?
only by his tail.
they only stereotype
Yeah he really is a farty mess today. I think it would be cool.
A pig or a monkey would be a better starting point.
Yeah squrils can tyep lkie me
Nope. Try a hamster.
Are you kidding? A squirrel would tear your face off and bite off your fingers, lmao!
maybe. good idea.
No. Trust me, they don't like to type.
My cat helps me. He gets more best answers than I do : 0
maybe if u started teaching it when it was a baby
Y'nevar know. Might as well try if you got free time. :)
lol...but this is really weird.
nope
maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment